Thursday, October 30, 2008

Here's what I have been working on

Just last week, he started sitting up really well. He is just so proud!

This video was taking on Monday. Wednesday, he stepped things up a notch. He moved from inchworm to army crawler. He can now make his way across the room. I still need to capture that on video. I need to do it when Savannah or David is home. I obviously am not a very good "videographer". He has been rocking on his knees for a month. 3 weeks ago he learned to lunge forward. It has been fun to see progress. He is too young to be doing this but there is no stopping him. He wants to be on the move all the time. He loves to jump too. That's our boy!

6 comments:

JCooper said...

Sarah! I love the blog and am so excited to be able to keep up with your family a little better. Gosh, I can't believe how grown up your kids are already. Boy how time flies!!

Candace said...

This picture cracked me up. One of the first things that I noticed was the string of drool. Cute and funny. I hope you had a great Halloween.

Lynette said...

Sarah, I am so excited that I can now check out your blog!! I was a little lazy in the email department, but I enjoy this blogging thing!! Your kids are adorable and your little Christina is a doll!!

Amy said...

you are the bomb. I still haven't figured out how to add video! Love you!

The Rich Family said...

I am so glad to have found you--I guess you found me. It is so fun to see your kids. I guess just becuase we aren't neigbors, kids still keep growing.
And you finally got a boy. Congrats. I did get your email when he was born. Yeah!!!!

Slim said...

Wow! How old is he? He looks way to young to be doing all that. That's awesome! What a cute boy. He has Sarah written all over him. :)