Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A 2nd grader or a 2nd mother? I'll take them both!

Savannah has become my "right hand man" and more like a second set of hands. How was I ever a mom without this helpful 7 yr old?!
She has been sick the last 2 days. It has been nice to have her home even though she wasn't feeling well. I have also realized how much she helps me out everyday!
There are so many times, she see a need and just takes over. She has been known to help get everyone in there coats and car seats for me! The moms out there know what a task that is! She will rock Read to sleep or help Christina make her bed. She is going to be a great mom one day. There is great joy in seeing your children be more then siblings but friends too!



7 comments:

Lindsey said...

My neice, who is also 7, was very helpful with Maya while we were in Utah. It sure is nice to have the help.

Savannah is such a sweetie...I have no doubt she will be an excellent babysitter and then go on to be an excellent mother!

Kimberly said...

I can't believe how big your girls are. We have a similar situation around here. Samantha lets me sleep in on Saturdays, because she helps so much getting kids breakfast and the baby out of the crib. I love it!

Slim said...

Savannah has sure grown up! What a pretty gal -- all of them for that matter.

Emily said...

I love this post! I have the best nieces and nephews!

Sonja said...

she is going to be an amazing mother.

Katie staten said...

Sarah, I'm so sad I just found these posts today. They are great. I must have a different blog address, I'll have to check.
great posts and I love the pictures.

Heidi and Maxwell said...

Oh, I miss Savannah so much! She is so beautiful and grown up. Tell "Banna and Sweetie" hi :)

Miss you!
Heidi